Product development based on client specifications.
– Defined on a case by case basis, depending on the project and client requirements.
– Includes a mix of field work and remote tracking.
PRODUCTION ORDER MANAGEMENT
Factory visits for the implementation of the order, production control and quality control.
– Carried out in a schedule agreed with the factories.
– The number of visits can be adjusted to include the implementation of the PO and/or quality control in the production process, in addition to the end product quality control.
– Sample size can be adjusted.
– Cost depends on factory location.
Control and tracking of the production process.
– Tracking of production orders from confirmation until fulfillment.
– Tracking by process, relaying special events.
– Combination of remote and physical tracking with periodical reports, for the purpose of decision making.
Tracking of the sending and delivery of production samples.
– Tracking and control of the production of samples by suppliers.
– Reception and control in an office in China.
– Consolidation in China to reduce shipping costs.
RECORDS AND NORMS
Verification of compliance to legal norms, as well as records and documentation.
– Specific controls to assure compliance with import norms.
– Could include lab tests, lettering, certificate of free sale.