Logistic chain management.
– Management of the import logistics from port until the client’s storage units.
– Full documentation support for the Chinese export and final import.
LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS
Logistics chain costs paid to third parties.
– Includes all the costs of foreign trade paid to third parties (International transport, customs, tariffs, ground transport and port chargers).
– Costs charged equal to real paid value, without any utility for Azimuth Zero.
Revision and tracking of export documents.
– Control at origin of all the documentation required for a correct import.
– Includes certificate of origin, packing list and commercial invoice.
Consolidations and storage in a Chinese port.
– Ability to store client inventory in China, as a buffer for small scale exportation or for multiple destinations.
– Possibility of consolidating the loads of multiple suppliers.
Value-added processing to products in China.
– Ability to process products at source; repackaging, relabeling and executing other suitability services on finished products before shipping.